I suggest keeping the milestones of Mother Lea’s life separate from the ones of ISS. Not to diminish Mother Lea’s role in the success of ISS in any way but just to keep it clear for website visitors who are not familiar with the history of ISS and Sevapur.
Milestones of the life of Mother Lea Pravo
- 1921 – Born in Antwerp, Belgium on the 25th of December. Father’s name was Mr. Damien.
- 1942 – Married Antro Pravo in January.
- 1942 – Lea Pravo gave birth to their son Paul in December.
- 1952 – Followed naturopathy treatment and got rid of headache and stomachache.
Acquaintance with Joseph Jean Lanza Del Vasto, named by Mahatma as Shanthi Das.
- 1965 – Mother Lea’s husband passed away. Her son got married and settled in Belgium.
- 1967 – Mother Lea conducted independent work at T. Kallupatti.
- 1968 – On the 15th of August Mother Lea came to the present place of Sevapur. Inba Seva Sangam was established.
- 1977 – Sevapur was established.
- 1983 – Vinobajipuram was established.
- 1993 – Mother Lea received an award from Tamil Nadu Government with Annai Theresa.
- 1994 – Establishment of Annai Genetic Garden. Supported by W.W.F.
- 1997 – On September the 30th Mother Lea passed away.
- 1968 – Mother Lea came to the present place of Sevapur on 15th of August. Inba Seva Sangam was established.
- 1977 – Establishment of Sevapur.
- 1983 – Establishment of Vinobajipuram.
- 1993 – Celebration of Silver Jubilee of Inba Seva Sangam on the 25th of December. Mother Lea Received Award from Tamil Nadu Government with Annai Theresa.
- 1994 – Establishment of Annai Genetic Garden in Sevapur. Supported by W.W.F. and Weleda Belgium.
- 1998 – Initiation of the Eco Club project in Karur District.
- 1998 – Initiation of the Women Development Project. (Completed in 201?)
- 1999-2001 – Strategic Planning and Handholding Management Support by Centre for Education Development Action and Research CEDAR Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
- 2002 – Joe Homan Charity of UK started supporting ISS.
- 2002 – Balwadi (Daycare centre for children 3 to 5 years) opened in Kadavur Block
- 2002-2003 – Annai Lea Tamil School opened. (Later elevated to Annai Lea Higher Secondary School.)
- 2003 – Annai Lea Organic and Herbal Production Unit opened. (Siddha clinic?)
- 2005 – KGBV – Kadavur – Supported by SSA. (Kasthuriba Gandhi balika vidayalaya) (?)
- 2005-2006 – Annai Lea High School was initiated in Sevapur.
- 2008 – SOFIA (Sweden) – Water Shed Programme was initiated. (Completed 20??)
- 2009-2010 – Annai Lea Higher Secondary School, Sevapur.
- 2010 – SOFIA (Sweden) –Small Farmers Empowerment Programme was initiated.
- 2010 – WELEDA Project – Herbal Production and Cultivation Promotion.
- 2010 – Annai Lea Organic and Herbal Production Unit was initiated.
- 2012 – Establishment of the Bio-dynamic and organic farming school collage in Vinobajipuram. 11th of July.
- 2013-2014 – Eco WaSh Project – DSD – New Dehli. (Completed 201?)
- 2014 – BERAS – India (Building Ecological Regenerating Agricultural and Sustainable Farming)